Saturday 10 January 2015

Stacking The Shelves #119

Stacking the Shelves

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. As always, clicking on a book will take you to goodreads.

All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1)

All Fall Down ~ Ally Carter ~ unsolicited from publisher

Just the one this week but an exciting one we think you'll agree.
Happy reading everyone.


4 comments:

Sapphired Dragon said...

OOOh I saw this on netgalley this week but unfortunately it wasn't in my region. I look forward to seeing what you think :-)

You can check out what i got this week here:
http://www.sapphireddragon.com/2015/01/stacking-shelves-21.html

Have a great week and happy reading :-)

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

Is this one that you think you will read and enjoy since it wasn't one you were planning on getting? I've seen it on NG. It sounds like an good read.
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Unknown said...

I've heard good things about this author. I hope you like it :)

My STS: http://bookchick2013.blogspot.ca/2015/01/stacking-shelves-011115.html

christine danielle said...

These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
My Stacking the Shelves

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater