Sunday 5 January 2014

Stacking The Shelves #78

Stacking the Shelves
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your  shelves, may they be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. Clicking on a book will take you to goodreads.
 
Hay all and a big Happy New Year!!! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas as well as New Year. Here's to the first STS of 2014 and hopefully many more....
 
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) Darkest Fear (Birthright, #1) The Name On Your Wrist A Breath of Frost (The Lovegrove Legacy, #1)
 
Signed 'Happy Birthday' Crown of Midnight ~ Sarah J. Maas ~ A fab birthday present from the amazing Sally!!
Darkest Fear ~ Cate Tiernan ~ unsolicited  
The Name On Your Wrist ~ Helen Hiorns ~ gift/bought
A Breath of Frost ~ Alexandra Harvey ~ gift/bought
 
I love my signed edition of Crown of Midnight, I had no idea Sal had this as a birthday present, it was just perfect! Darkest Fear was a lovely surprise in the post and we are big fans of Cate here at Midnight Reads. I was given a gift-card by my manager for Christmas and bought The Name on Your Wrist & A Breath of Frost after reading come fab reviews.
 
Happy reading everyone, off too see what you all got!
 
 

5 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Great haul and what a lovely surprise with a signed Happy Birthday book.....did I miss your birthday :(

Thanks for stopping by my haul :)

Grace Fonseca said...

A Breath of Frost has an awesome cover indeed. I hope you love your new books. They look fantastic.

Grace
Books of Love
http://gracebooksoflove.com

Unknown said...

I also got Crown Of Midnight! Great haul and happy reading!!
Check out My STS

Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

The Reading Nook Reviews said...

Congrats on your new books - super jealous of the signed Sarah J. Maas book! :D

-Jess

My StS

Unknown said...

A Breath of Frost looks amazing! :) Happy reading! :D

Thanks for the follow and dropping by the blog. I followed you back via GFC :D

My STS :D

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater