Thursday 14 November 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire trailer.

OK, so if you haven't already seen this at least once, where have you been? We at Midnight Reads are a caring bunch and were concerned that amongst our fellow book-lovers there may be some of you who have been on holiday and didn't know that this magnificent beast of a trailer was out yet.  There may be others among you who, like myself, just can't get enough of the whole shabang!

The trailer for Catching Fire is, I have to say, amazing! One of the best things about The Hunger Games was that they tried (within the time constraints imposed on them) to stay as faithful to the book as they could and whilst I did have a few gripes about story changes (as any self-confessed geek would) I felt that out of all of the books turned film it was the best adaptation so far.  Now I've seen the trailer for Catching Fire I think we can say the same for instalment two! I'm so looking forward to this film!

Enough of me droning on.  Let's take another look at the trailer...*squeals*


The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is released on the 22nd November 2013.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater