Saturday 1 September 2012

Stacking the Shelves #14


STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves. All the links added here will take you to Goodreads.

I'm back baby!  I had a fantastic time in Vegas, unfortunately there was a book fatality while I was there.  My much desired Foretold by Jana Oliver fell victim to the 43 degree heat. The glue that bound the book together melted and as a result the entire book landed on my chest unceremoniously while I was lying by the pool. Then my lighter exploded. Still on the plus side I get to buy a brand new shiny copy of Foretold which was a brilliant book by the way. I do love me some Beck!

So this week Bungle has been exceptionally good and hasn't bought any books!  I on the other hand have not been so good.  Over the past couple of weeks I've acquired five books in total.  The first two I bought were Girl of Nightmares (Anna Dressed in Blood #2) and Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Both are fantastic reads and I'm hoping to get a review up on Girl of Nightmares in the next couple of days. 


I also bought A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, Night School by CJ Daugherty and Cinder by Marissa Meyer.  I've heard good things about all three of these reads so I'm looking forward to getting my teeth into them.



That's it from me this week. So tell us, how are you keeping? Bought anything good? We'd love to hear!





1 comments:

nicholas.uttley said...

nice edition of sts

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater