Sunday 26 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves #13

STSmall_thumb[2]

 
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves.
 
This week I have two books to share with you, I was very good again and didn't buy anything this week and it just keeps getting harder! I did get some books for review though :) The first was Insignia by S.J. Kincaid (I've actually had this in my locker for a few weeks) and the second was Shattered Dreams by Ellie James. Both look like really good reads, I started Insignia last night. I know a few of my fellow bloggers have read this one and gave rave reviews.
 
 
Now I'm off to see what you got this week! Happy reading everyone.
 
 

6 comments:

Read Write Reviews said...

Both of these look awesome!

My Letterbox Love!

WinterHaven said...

Insignia looks really good but I am scared of it lol! I hope you enjoy your books this week!

Unknown said...

I haven't read these books but I heard good things about Insignia :). Thanks for stopping by !

Grace Fonseca said...

I like the cover for Shattered Dreams. Excellent haul this week.

Grace

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I loved Insignia and I can't wait to see what you think of it. I read Shattered Dreams last year and liked it :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Giselle said...

Ooh Insignia is one I've been meaning to get! Great haul!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater