Saturday 18 August 2012

Stacking The Shelves #12

STSmall_thumb[2]

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tyngs's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

We love sharing our books with you each week but more importantly we loving see what you add to your shelves.

If you saw my post in the week you will understand why the blog hasn't been very active lately! I think I'm mostly back to normal again and Sal is still having the time of her life in Vegas!
I've been off work this week which has been good for my book buying ban, I haven't bought anything again, I feel very proud of myself. But I did get something AMAZING this week!! In the post this week I received The sample of Laini Taylor's Days of Blood and Starlight.


This was a shock and the best thing ever as far as I'm concerned!! If it was the only book/sample I received all year I would be sooo happy! I just can't wait for the finished book now :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you received this week.
Happy reading.



11 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!! That's awesome that you received a copy of this book!!!! I love its prequel!

WinterHaven said...

OMG I cannot wait to read this one! I hope the sample was amazing!! Best book week ever lol!!

Following back =)

Grace Fonseca said...

I so want to read this book. Even a sampler is good. Loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Nice.

Grace

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Read Write Reviews said...

That is so awesome! i'm very jealous!

My Letterbox Love!

Unknown said...

Hey I discovered your blog thanks to Stacking the shelves meme :). I'm a new follower !

Wow that is so awesome that you got a sample i'm jealous :p ! I can't wait to read that book !

And I have an international giveaway going on if you're interested :) it's to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary !

Tammy Sparks said...

Wow, I am sooo jealous! Hope you love it!

Here's my Stacking the Shelves.

Krystianna said...

I really need to start Laini Taylor's series. I've heard that it's pretty good. :)

Elle said...

OMG! SO jealous! I want it soooo badly!
Here's what I got this week

Becky said...

Ooh. Is that the UK cover or just the sample cover? I hadn't seen it before. Hope you enjoy!

Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

laurafergs said...

Daughter of Smoke and Bone was one of my favourite reads of this year. I'm seriously jealous!! :-O

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater