Thursday 21 June 2012

Blogger Interview:~ Carolin @ Big Book Little Book



Today's answers come from Carolin over at Big Book Little Book. This is a lovely little blog that everyone should visit.
We became friends with Big Book Little Book via twitter and we are so pleased Carolin had time to answer our questions!


What is your favourite book?
Pride and Prejudice. I love a good romance and I have to read this one every year or so. I also own the Colin Firth/BBC adaptation and the Kira Knightley Film which I watch regularly between re-reads.


Cassandra Clare
Cassandra Clare
image from goodreads
Who is your favourite author?
It would have to be a tie between Maggie Stiefvater for her beautiful, poetic prose and Cassandra Clare for her awesome world building(not to mention swoon worthy Shadowhunters).


Why do you like reading?
For me reading is pure escapism, although I am not adversed to learning something or having my assumptions challenged.


If you wrote a YA novel what would it be about?
At the moment I can't get enough of  the Dystopian genre,so I guess my book would be post apocalyptic. There would have to be romance and, due to my midwifery background here would probably be some fertility or childbearing element. Rest assured I am very much a reader and not a writer!


If a book was written about your life what would it be called?
Probably something along the lines of "Caroline V's The Kindle: The 80% Challenge"  I have to admit that reading consumes most of my child free, work free time and since the purchase of my e-reader I find it impossible put a book down once I pass the 80% mark!


You may not believe it but.........……
Although I spent 13 years as a vegetarian I now eat my steak rare!


 A big thank you to Carolin for answering our questions. Bungle agrees with the steak, it's the best way to eat it!! Dont forget to visit Big Book Little Book and you can also find them on twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater