Saturday 24 March 2012

On My Wishlist #19



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It is a list of the books I want but don't yet have. The books can be old, new or forthcoming.
 
I haven't done On My Wishlist for a while and for that I'm sorry. I think it's a brill little meme so I'm going to get on this every week now. Will have to get Sally & Helen involved too.
 
 
 
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)This week I'm going with Rachel Caine's Black Dawn. There's so much I love about this series and I can't wait to get my hands on this book! I'm also looking forward to Caine's UK trip and I've already got tickets booked at two Waterstones stores.
Here's what goodreads has to say about Black Dawn:~
In Last Breath, the rain brought a new and dire threat to Morganville and its vampires... their ancient enemies, the draug. Now, the vampires are fighting a losing war, and it will fall to the residents of the Glass House: Michael, Eve, Shane and Claire, to take the fight to an enemy who threatens to destroy the town, forever.

Lovers of Morganville, rejoice: Black Dawn takes the intrigue, romance and nail-biting suspense of the series to its highest level yet!
 
 

1 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Can't wait for this to be released!!!!!!! and also loking forward to the events!!!!

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater