Sunday 18 December 2011

In My Mailbox #38









In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.






Christmas certainly arrived early for the Midnight Reads team this week - check out our bumper sack!

Bungle's Mailbox
So Bungle was more excited than Rudolph in full flight mode this week when she was the lucky recipient of these fine four books. She received a copy of Pure by Julianna Baggott which was a present from Michelle at Much Loved Books. She also received three books for review: Blood Red by Moira Young, Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson, which apparently is fab (review coming soon!) and The History Keepers by Damian Dibben.











Sally's Mailbox
Well I was happier than an elf with a sack full of candy cane this week when I received a bumper parcel from the wonderful Bungle! You've seen it before but I'm showing you again because it's fab! I got this signed copy of The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater which I absolutely love!












I also received this fantastic copy of Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan which is definitely my next read, as well as The Glass Collector by Anna Perera and Tantalize by Cynthia Leitch Smith.











I also got a copy of Crave by Melissa Darnell which I reviewed a while ago and really enjoyed as well as Crossed by Ally Condie which is the sequel to the fabulous Matched, Before I Die by Lauren Oliver and the highly acclaimed Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher which I am really looking forward to reading.










But that's enough about us. What did you get this week?

2 comments:

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Great IMM this week!!!!

I have Blood REd Road and Crossed waiting to be read.

Hunting Lila and The History Keepers are books I have on my list and I Love the cove of Crave.

My IMM

Liz. R said...

Ooh so many good books! Pure looks amazing, and I love the sound of Crave as well! I really enjoyed The Scorpio Races, so hope you like it. Happy reading :).

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater