Sunday 4 December 2011

In My Mailbox #36






In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted over at The Story Siren. This meme allows us bloggers to show what books we recieve each week.














This week we got a few books between us here at Midnight Reads. Sally recieved two books:
Saving June from netgalley and she loved Wherever You Go that much she just had to buy a copy.

Saving June

Wherever You Go



For review this week I recieved Wonder by R.J. Palacio and Advent by James Treadwell.

Wonder  Advent

This week Michelle over at Much Loved Books sent me a copy of Rachel Caine's Working Stiff, thank you Michelle :)

Working Stiff (Revivalist #1)

So that's what we got this week, we're looking forward to seeing what you got :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about Saving June and have been looking forward to Wherever You Go for a while. I hope you enjoy your new reads :-)

My IMM

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

I have not long finished Saving June, I really enjoyed it :D Not heard of Wherever You Go so I will have to check it out.

I have seen Wonder on other blogs the cover has me intrigued.

Unknown said...

I keep hearing good things about Rachel Caine. I need to read one of her books sooner rather than later. Nice haul this week; I hope you enjoy your books!


My IMM

Anonymous said...

If you enjoyed Saving June you'll love Wherever you Go. I reviewed it months ago and can't forget it! Original review is here:

http://themidnightreaders.blogspot.com/2011/08/review-wherever-you-go-heather-davis.html

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater