Sunday 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox #27

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted every Sunday over at The Story Siren. A great meme which allows bloggers to share what they receive/buy/borrow each week.

All is quiet on the Bungle front this week and I am proud to say that she has kept her purse firmly inside her bag as have I but the books that I bought last week showed up so not a completely empty mailbox for the Midnight Readers...


So I’ve finally gotten round to the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead, something I’ve been meaning to do for ages. I am now the proud owner of the first three books in the series; Vampire Academy, Frostbite and Shadow Kiss.





I also got Winter’s Passage and Summer’s Crossing, two novellas which accompany Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey Series (Yay, more Ash for me!)Oh, yeah I did get the purse out...oops!

Anyway, that's enough about us. What did you get this week??

















4 comments:

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Wow you got some awesome stuff this week!! Happy reading :)

check out my in my mailbox!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-13.html

Liz. R said...

I love the VA series! Hope you enjoy it :). Winter's Passage and Summer's Crossing are both great too - happy reading :).

Rachel said...

Great books, I love both of those series' :)

Have a great week,

Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

TG said...

I much prefer those covers of VA. They just look classier and more mature.

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater