Thursday 11 August 2011

Liebster Blog Love

So, a few days ago we found out that Fishy from The Reading Fish put us on her list of top 5 blogs she wanted to highlight for:


We want to say a big thank you to Fishy and carry on the blog love.

The Goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:


1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
So To Spread the Joy, and Reward amazing Deserving Bloggers...here are my nominations...
Nix from Scorching Book Reviews Because in my world of YA I need to get my adult fix. Nix blog is in the middle of an amazing event and her reviews are just brilliant!! Nix is a great blogger and always happy to help.
Raimy-raw from Readapaptor because of the dino's haha and because she has a great passion for reading and has some amazing reviews. I also follow this blogger via twitter and we have some great booky chats.
TG from What I Read and What I Thought because of the great reviews. I also love the look of this blog, it feels so fresh and bright.
Hannah from Once Upon a Time, I love this blog name, it has a real book feel. The blog has a nice feel to it with some brill reviews.
And for my final blogger, which may be a little different: Laura from Cupcakes for Clara because I love the blog and I love Clara!! Laura is an amazing artist and I love that her blog always teaches me something new. If you are an arty or crafty person Laura's blog is the blog for you :)
So, these blogs are my picks, I hope you learn to love them as much as I do :)

4 comments:

TG said...

Thank you so much for this! I'm so touched; I really am. I promise I will carry on the big love, too.

Bungle said...

You are very welcome :)

Hannah @ Dragons and Whimsy said...

Aww thank you <3
I hadn't actually decided what to do with awards yet and I was just on my way to bed so that decision will still have to wait, but I am touched! :)

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

thank you huni!! :D I love your blog too and enjoy our little twitter chats! :D

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater