Saturday 14 May 2011

Tiger's Curse Trailer


Tiger's Curse by Coleen Houck is finally coming to the UK!! Published later this month, by Hodder & Stoughton, this is one I've been waiting for! And I'm even happier that the second instalment, Tiger's Quest, is due to be released in June.
I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!

‘Twilight meets Ringling Bros…Houck has an excellent sense of story and paints a vivid picture.’ LA Times

‘Full of danger, dash, allegory, and love under the banana tree.’  Kirkus Reviews

‘I found myself cheering, squealing and biting my nails…it was magical.’ Becca Fitzpatrick, author of Hush, Hush

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We are very thankful that you take the time to comment, we love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater